Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Diamond Stitch Jacket

I saw this stitch on a scarf on the web and I really liked it .

So I decided on a scarf - but it quickly turned into the front of a jacket/cardigan and decided to make it up as I was going along. I don't think it turned out too badly. If I make another it will have a V-neck.

I used Pegasus dishcloth cotton - 650 grams altogether and a size 3.5 hook. It crocheted up quickly - I did a both fronts and sleeves in 4 evenings and the back and edging on a Sunday. My mum really likes it! I am going to dye it, but haven't decided whether purple or pink as yet and I have to get a hold of the dye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home