Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Hooded Jackets

I have made a few of these hoodies now.
This one is made with James Brett Aran Rustic in black. I used 5mm needles and about 825g of yarn so had to purchase a 3rd ball as it comes in 400g balls. Pattern can be found here. http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=4252&lang=us


This one use James Brett Marble Chunky about 850g in pinks on 6mm needles. Pattern is here - http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/pattern.php?id=4476&lang=en. I didn't add the flounce at the bottom and changed the stitch on the top part and hood.



I treated myself to this yarn with my Christmas money. It is Lana Grossa Basics Tiramisu print yarn in red/pink/green/lilac/light green and is supersoft. I am using this as a dressing gown/wrap as it is so comfy. I used 11 50g balls and one for a belt, on 8mm needles. Very quick to knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home