Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Friday, October 09, 2015

V-Stitch Cushion Covers

I finished these yesterday and I am happy with the result. I used a 4mm hook. They are 44 cm (17 inches) V-stitch squares. I added 16cm purple zips for the closure that I purchased online. There are 13 rounds on each square with a zig zag (dc, 2 chain) join.  

I used purples, lilac and orchid dk yarns from my stash: 
200g Hayfield Bonus DK - dark purple (rounds 5 and 13) 
150g Hobbycraft Value DK - mid purple (round 9) 
150g Women's Institute Premium Acrylic - Purple grey (round 11)
300g Patons Fab - purple (rounds 4, 8, 12) 
25g Robin DK - lilac/purple/white (round 1) 
75g Teddy Baby Softspun DK - lilac (round 6)
75g Teddy Baby Softspun DK - orchid (round 7)
100g Teddy Vanguard - dark lilac (rounds 3, 10)
30g unbanded dk - bright purple (round 2)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home