Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Shade differences.

These are the only pieces of work I have ever done that have a variance in shade, both from batches of 8 skeins. I did not notice the first one until I took a picture of it and with the 2nd one, only noticed the difference in hue when I was measuring the work. If this had been the first time I used this manufacturers yarn, I would not have purchased from them again, but because I have had many excellent, impressive, high quality, natural fibre, flawless yarns from this manufacturer, these are not their usual standard and even so, these yarns are still excellent VfM, which leads me to believe these are just 2 faulty batches out of the 42 packs I have had, giving a fault frequency of 2/42 which is much better than some of the more dominant yarn manufacturers out there.  


Yarn: 8 x Sale Summer White Navy Blue fnt2-46879

Yarn: 8 x Sale Summer Jeans Blue fnt2-46728


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home