Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today's Tasks

We are mainly watching TV today and preparing for week ahead - relaxing and washing clothes etc. Kris is in his room on PS2 and will probably be up there most of the day and surface for re-fuel when hungry.

I finished sewing on sleeves to my coat/jacket yesterday and decided it needed a belt, so have started on that. Once complete, will photograph and post.

Have been off work for 2 weeks - had a throat infection, followed by resiratory infection, felt really ill - haven't had anything like this since 2000. I am going back to work tomorrow, but am not really looking forward to it as I don't feel 100% and the drive is daunting - 24 miles of motorway and duel carriageway, but needs must!

I have just completed a job application form for a business manager post in a high school which is 14 miles away and should be a better route - I am really fed up with all that time wasted travelling to and from work. I now need to go and post the form, the closing date is Tuesday so am cutting it fine. Fingers crossed from then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home