Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hexagon blanket/throw

I finished this today - started the motifs back in December and it's taken around a week to attach them altogether using double dcs from the reverse side, which gives extra width to the finished product. This is the motif I used. 

I made 3 different order motifs and used a 3.5 mm hook and 
85g yellow (teddy babysoft dk) 
300g dark purple (robin dk) 
400g purple/white mix (robin dk) 
250g plum (vantage dk) 
300g lilac (teddy babysoft dk)



 I found the hexagon graph paper here to work out my design

 In progress:
I need to get some more purple mix to make 16 half hexs and edge the whole thing. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home