Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Boxes and scrunchie

Here are 2 crochet boxes and a crochet scrunchie. The box on the left is made out of Asda shopping bags - I found a cool page on the web showing how to make shopping bag yarn. It took about 30 bags. I used a 5.50mm hook and it took about 4 hours to make - as I had to keep chopping the bags for more yarn! My son has pinched it and stores his yugioh cards in it.
The box on the right is made out of plastic string. I made this years ago to store some tarot cards and I don't even know where the string came from!

The scrunchie took about 10 mins to make on a 3.oo hook it is just linked chains - simple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home