Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Petrol blue sweater

Designed this one myself. It has been on my needles since last September as it was my inbetween piece - the one I work on when deciding what next project to start on. I used 4.5mm needles and just under 500g of Woolcraft dk in petrol blue. The stitch is rice stitch - one row knit, 2nd row K1, P1, looks like a rib pattern on the reverse. It was originally going to have material epaulettes on the shoulders and as I couldn't find a suitable piece of matching material decided against it.

Made some matching socks with the left over yarn on 4mm needles, though made them shorter than the pattern.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home