Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Stash buster gifts

I was in inspired by this little bag I saw on Pinterest to make one. I couldn't find a pattern so just free-formed without beads. I ended up making 2, one for my eldest niece Lucie and one for my niece Lola. I told Lola it was to put her Christmas sweeties in on Christmas day and she carried it looking for her sweets.... cute! I used a 3mm hook and oddments of dk yarns and hello kitty buttons.


This is my creation, 1970s hippie chick festival bag - no pattern for this one. I made it for my son's gf as a Christmas pressie. It consists of 13 circle cum squares and a chained and dc'd handle. I dc'd the squares together on the inside. I used a 3mm hook and left over yarns. Very 1970s!


This is another of my 1970s hippie chick style creation. I extended the festival bag to make a 2, 2 litre bottle shopper bag, when we feel like a bit of fizz that is, which is very rare! 3mm hook and left over dks. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home