Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Daisy Doily

Stitch detail

I have completed this daisy doily for my Mum for Easter. I started it on Tuesday, didn't work on it yesterday, as we were over at a friend's and I finished it earlier today. I am pleased with the way it turned out. I used 20 threads and yesterday went on the hunt for the green thread. I used 4 embroidery skeins for the green as I couldn't find the colour I wanted at the yarn shop. The hook was 1.75mm. I am really pleased with how it turned out and hope she likes it. I started a 6 foot filet wall hanging of the Last Supper in February for her, but am still awaiting the shipment of thread from US to complete it. The hanging will have to be next year's present.

2 Comments:

  • At 17/4/06 15:57 , Blogger Yasmin said...

    It's very pretty. I like the vibrant colours you used on it. Very striking.

     
  • At 10/5/06 04:21 , Blogger Kellycat said...

    Wowza! I hope your Mom loved all of the work that you put into that for her. Nice spring colors!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home