Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tie Waist Bolero

This is the bolero I made for my sister's birthday.
Hanger View

Stitch Detail The pic is not very clear as she was wearing a black top under it - so I will have to take some more when I catch her.
My sis on her birthday

I devised my own pattern and I haven't finished the sleeves - she wanted bell style sleeves - I ran out of time. I started it last Monday after work and finished it a 2 pm on Saturday - the birthday lunch started at 2.30. I used a black acrylic yarn that I had left over from my long coat but I didn't use the gold thread this time. I used alternating sc/dc stitch and a 6mm hook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home