Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Purple Doiley


This needs ironing - but haven't got around to it yet. I used about 60g Twilleys Southern Comfort thread, shade 90 (purple) and a 1.5mm hook. Found the pattern in a classic crochet monthly mag. I started it a fortnight ago on the Sat night and did a bit each evening - I had to get a neck magnifying glass to see the pattern - gosh I am getting old!!! (Should get eyes tested and glasses - but when do I have the time??).


Did think about making another, putting spaghetti straps on it and filling in sides for summer top for my sis - there is loads of crochet wear out in shops for spring!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home