Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Charity Quiz

We went to a charity pub quiz last night at the Woodman in Bilbrook. It was a brilliant night. One of the rounds was guessing song titles along with the artist. This was a unique round as there was a bloke playing the introductions to the songs live on his guitar and he was excellent. Any how as there is usually 7 in our team, we had to split into 4s and my four came second out of 16 teams! At half time my team - "the crazy gang" was in the lead, but we were 3 and a half points behind the winning team at the end. I think we did really well for a bunch of 30 somethings against more experienced folks! Probably the best quiz I have been to. Oh and we won 4 bottles of white wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home