Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fitted Tank Top

This is the sleeveless top I made over the Easter break. I intended to wear it as a summer top, but don't like it very much. It's another original pattern and is fitted. I may try it again in a different colour and thinner thread. It is 100% cotton and I used a 3 mm hook. I like the daisies around the neck best, but need to sew them on.
Hanger View
Neck line embellishment

1 Comments:

  • At 6/5/06 12:58 , Blogger Yasmin said...

    The top looks quite nice , the colour is so pretty. About the fit, well, you'd know that better. But I guess it'll look nice teamed with ivory or beige. Maybe after summer, if you wore a shrug over it , the fit wouldnt be a problem then? Just thinking...its too pretty to let it go a waste.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home