Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweaters

I have made 4 of these, though the first one which was my favorite, shrunk in the wash because I washed it on 50 degrees (it was 75% wool). I used a pattern from the book "Simply Stylish Crochet" by Melody Griffiths (2006) ISBN - 1 84537 079 1. The pattern is called "Simple textured sweater"

This one is mine: I have had my own crochet labels printed.

I gave this one to my brother for his birthday a few years ago. It is made from the wool Marble, by James Brett.



I made this one for my mom in December. She bought me the wool about 3 years ago, which I found when I cleared out my cupboard. It's Chunky brushstrokes by Stylecraft.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home