Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Saturday, March 03, 2012

Yoke sweater.

I finished this sweater last night. It is the first yoke sweater I have made. It was intended for my son as he picked out the pattern, though it is much to big for him, so will give to my Dad as a birthday present in April - at least that's another present sorted. I used 650g black fleck and 150g cream of Patons Wool Blend Aran. It contains 63% new wool so needs washing on cold so that it doesn't shrink. The only seems are on the armpit as it was completed on 4 and 5 mm circular and double pointed needles. I really like not having to hand sew.
So I gave it to my dad and here he is modelling it - perfect fit!

Here is the pattern.. I didn't add the design on the sleeves and made the neck shorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home