Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Warm scarf

I used 1 50g of Sirdar blur and a 3mm hook. Did 8 V-stitch rows and continued until the wool was gone. It's 251cm in length. I sat chatting to my mum for a couple of hours and that was the length of time it took to make it. She pointed out, you have just made all that whilst sitting there! I made another in Angora Classic orchid for my sister's mother-in-law on Christmas eve that took 3 hours. I did a 10 V-stitch row on that one and forgot to take a picture. She loved it when she opened it saying it was just her colour! This scarf most definitely keeps your neck warm as it is part mohair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home