Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Monday, February 06, 2017

Update


I have just logged into my Ravelry page and discovered I have not posted or made anything since January 2016. I am really surprised that it has been over a year since I made anything, I don't know where the time has disappeared to! 


I have obtained some new yarns and am in the process of making one project and deciding on other projects. 

I have a board on Pinterest that has all my makes on it and have started a new board diabetes menu as my son was diagnosed with Type 1 in December which has meant restructuring his diet and adapting to his insulin regime. I have been thinking about starting a new blog pertaining to diabetes and including the baking recipes I am modifying so they have the least amount of naturally occurring sugars. He has decided against artifical sweeteners as they contain polyols and polymers. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home