Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Long hoody jacket


31/8/2017. My middle brother has had this one as he really liked it, as I have not worn it as it is too wide for me now. I think he looks like a monk in this one...haha! 

I based this creation on 2 patterns. Pattern 1 for the stitch and pattern 2 for the shaping at the sides sizing. (pattern 2 is my most favourite pattern ever and have used it 4 times now, though have varied the stitches on 2 versions) I am quite happy with how this turned out. I used 15 balls of ice yarn winter sale yarn which is 40% mohair, 20% wool on 5.5mm needles. This is much longer than both patterns at 96cm so land near to my knees! 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home