Free Time Crocheter

A log of the things I have made, modified, altered, adapted and mostly given away.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Old stuff

I was mooching about in my airing cupboard and looked in the toybox that was mine when I was a kid, which my son inherited and found some stuff I made when he was little - what a surprise as I had forgotten I had these things. :)
Teletubbies sweater - 1997,
We watched the first ever programme together and his favorite was Dipsy.
Dougal from the Magic Roundabout - made in 1996
My son already had a Noddy so I made him Big Ears - 1996
Barney - made in 1996

I made all of these Tots TV dolls for his Christmas in 1996. He was Tots TV crazy. My son wasn't even 2 years old on this pic and I had made the Paddington Bear just before.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home